Blue Flame Sword
I Created A Photo Manipulation With A Fantasy Theme...
Here You Can Get All Stuff Related To Photoshop Photo Editing
For This
Photoshop Photo Manipulation,
I Search Online For Some Model And Got This Pic That Needs To Be Edited...
Step 1::
In The First Step, I Made A Cut Out Of The Ground From Another image That I found Online And A Sky for The Background... In Photoshop I Made an Artboard Of 1080*1350 (The Best Resolution For Instagram Posts)... After Getting The Cut Out I Place The Ground Over The Layer Of The Sky.
Step 2:
In The Second Step Of This Photo Manipulation, I Adjusted The Contrast, Brightness, And Levels Of The Ground As Well As The Sky To Merge Them Nicely... After Getting The Best Contrast And Levels I Used Some Color Correction With The Help Of Color Balance To Make It Bluish To Get A Fell Of Night.
Step 3:
In The Third Step, I Made A Cut Out Of My Model using Pen Tool In Photoshop to Get The Best Selection And Cut out... Placed It Over The Ground Layer And Resized It To Fit Perfectly In The Picture.
Step 4:
Used Some Color Correction By Using Color Balance To Get The Bluish Tone For The Model
And Also Used Levels And Controlled Some Brightness To Match It With The Background...
I Created A Masked Of The Levels Layer, Inverted The Mask, And Used It To Create Some Darkness On The Bottom.
Step 5:
I Used A Fire Png Downloaded From The Internet And Used Some Hue And Saturation To Control The Color And Get A Nice Shade Of Blue For The Fire... In The Starting The Fire Was not Looking So Good So I used a lot of Wrap In Photoshop To Get The Effect Of The Flow Of Fire
Step 6:
Then I Created The
Highlights For The Models Cast By The Fire... As The Fire Is Near To The Arms And Face Of The Model, So I Focused On Those Areas. I Used A
Soft Brush With
4% Of Flow And The Color Same As The Fire Have And Changed The
Blending Mode To
Color To Get The Best Highlights
Step 7:
After The Highlights, I Used Some Particles All Around The Fire To Get The Natural Look... And Used Some Hue And Saturation To Make The Color of The Particles Same As The Color Of The Fire...
After Making The Particles I Made The Shadows Of The Model Onto The Ground To Provide Some Realism... I Also Created Some Highlights Over The Edge Of The Ground To Make It Some Sort Of Cliff And Also Decided To Add A Moon Behind.
Step 8:
I Downloaded A Png File Of A Beautiful Moon And Used It Behind The Model To Bring A Fantasy Feel... I Also Added a Lot Of Glow At The Moon It Self And As Well As The Edges Of The Moon By Using Brightness, Contrast, And Levels ( Made A Mask Of Them, Inverted Them, And Used A Soft Brush With The Foreground Color Selected To White And Just Painted Over Some Areas That Need To Be Bright With The Flow Rate At 4%). I Also Added Some Clouds Over The Moon To Make It Much More Realistic And Moody.
Step 9:
Then To Make It More Badass I Added A Scar At The Abs Of The Model... Downloaded From The Internet Used Lot Of Wrap To Define The Shape And Perspective According To The Model And Then I used Levels To Make It Less Vibrant And Dark As The Scar Should Be And Also Use Hue And Saturation To Make It Blend With The Model.
Step 10:
I Used A Png Of Some Bird Over The Moon And Some Fog Using A Fog Brush With The Flow At 50% And The Hardness To 0%. Made That Fog Behind The Ground Layer To Make The Ground Look Like a Cliff And At The Last, I Hide All The Layers related To The Model And Just Saved A Copy Of The Background With The Moon, Birds, Clouds, Ground And Fog... Then Merged Them To Create A Flat Background... Then I Got All The Hidden Layer Shown And Then I Used a Tilt Blur With The Blur Of 8px And Made The Tilt Starting From The Ground And Gradually Blurring The Background As The Ground Should Be In Focus Because Our Model Is In Focus...
And At The End, I Added My Logo At The Top Right Corner.
Last Step:
In The Final Step, I Used Photoshop Camera Raw Filter to Make It More Pop.
Increased The Clarity
Increased The Texture A Bit
Played With Some Color To Get The Best Look
And at The End, I Got This Look.
If You Want All The Stock Images I Used In This Photo Manipulation
You Can Download it
Comments
Post a Comment