The Watch Guide: 12 Different Types Of Watches Every Man Should Own.

Image
 The Watch Guide: 12 Different Types Of Watches Every Man Should Own.  Here You Will Find Top Best Watches For Men  Men's watches are a reflection of their personality and sense of style. Men's watches possess a delicate quality that elevates them to desirable accessories. Your lucky charm at significant events will be the appropriate watch at the appropriate time. Shake hands, and while you're at it, let your fine watch speak for you. At your boss' birthday party, a flawless watch can enhance your look and give you more self-assurance to network. Men's watch styles serve purposes that go far beyond simply keeping the time. Explore this style guide to discover everything there is to know about watches. As you choose unique watch styles for various occasions, define your personal sense of style as sophisticated and classy. Men's watches are more complicated than we initially thought. It's time to reevaluate the entire process of purchasing a ge...

Photo Manipulation Photoshop ( House On Fire )


House On Fire

Photo Manipulation In Photoshop

I Tried To Create Something Close to Reality And Fantasy

Using Professional Photo Editing

                  

Photo Manipulation

                   

So, Let's Begin !!

 

Step 1

Photoshop Editing


So First Of All I Download Two Stock Images For The Sky And The Background. I Got Myself A Image With A Nice Background And A House Just At The Center Of That Image So I Used It As It Is.

I Made A Cut Out Of The Ground From Another Image And Placed It Over The Layer Of The Sky and House Image

Step 2

Photoshop Photo Manipulation


Now Used Levels And Color Balance In Photoshop To Make It More Realistic And Provide It A Night Feel. I Used A lot Of Blue To Make a Nighty Scene. 

In The Levels, In Decreased The Brightness And Increased A Bit Of Contrast To Make It Sharper...

Photoshop Adjustment


Step 3

Photo Editing


In The 3rd Step Of This Photo Manipulation I Used A lot Of Fire Pngs Over The house Roof And At The Ground Level To Make It Look Like it Its On Fire

For The Fire, I Used Many Copies With A lot Of Wrap In Photoshop To Make It More Realistic… In Some Fire, I Also Changed The Blending Mode To Color Doge To get A Nice Little Difference From The Other Parts Of The Fire

Step 4

Photoshop Editing


Now I Used A Soft Brush With a Flow Rate Of 4% And Used A Shade Of Orange Color To Make The Fire Pop… I Painted Gently Over The House And Made Some highlights Due To The Fire On The Ground ( Near The House As Well As At The Ground Far From The House) Which Is On The Next Layer…

To Make It More Realistic I Also Used BlendIf From The Blending Option Of The highlights Over The Ground Which Is Above The Layer Of Sky.

 

Step 5

Photo Manipulation


Now It Was Necessary To Add Some Smoke Coming out Of The House So, so I Downloaded Some Photoshop Smoke Brushes To Get That Smoke Effect… I Made The Smoke With a 100% Flow Rate To Get The Best Result…

I Also Created Some More Highlights Near The House Walls And As Well As At The Roof Of The House Using Some Hue And Saturation ( Making A Mask And Then Inverting It ) and Paint With A White Brush Over The Mask

 

Step 6

Adobe Photoshop


I Noticed That There Is Something Missing Behind The House So I Decided To Add Some Fire Behind The House To Get More Realism…

For This, I Have To Make A Copy Of That House From The Image So I Used Pen Tool To Do SO…

 

Step 7

Photo Editing Photoshop


Now For More Realism, I Used Some Particles Over The House And Some Smoke As Well At The Back Of The House To Create Some Sort Of Depth In The Manipulation….

For The Particles, I Used a Png And Then Changed Its Blending Mode To Lighten And Used Some Hue And Saturation To Get The Best Color Of The Particles.

Step 8

Photo Manipulation


Now As The Background Of My Photo Manipulation Is Close To The Final So I Made A Cut Out Of My Model From Another Image And Imported It Into The Scene… Resized It And Placed It At The Most Reasonable Place In The Frame Of My Photoshop Photo Manipulation

 

Step 9

Photoshop Editing


Now, Because The Model Was Not Looking So Good Because Of The Lighting So I Used Levels To Get The Best Brightness And Contrast Of The Model According To Background… Then I realized that There Should Be Some Shadows At The Ground Where My Model Is Standing So I Created Those Shadows By Using A Soft Brush With a Flow Rate Of 4% And the Color Black… There Should Be A Shadow Of The Model Going Back Because Of The Light Of The Fire Coming From The Front… So For That, I Copied My Model Once And Used Perspective Wrap To Get The Best Shape Of The Shadow Then I Change The Color Overlay From The Blending Option Of The Copy And Decreased The Opacity to 10%... And Also Erased I a Bit From The Bottom To Make That Transition.

Step 10

Photo Manipulation


Now, To Create It More Fantasy Like I Used A Png Of Wings And Used Some Wrapping To Bring Them To The Most Defined Shape According to The Model

I Also Got A Png Of Scars To Make A Feel That The Wings Are Coming From The Back Of The Model Because Of That There Should Be Some Sort Of Scars At The Back…  I Used A lot of Levels And Hue And Saturation To Blend The Scars Perfectly With The Model

 

Step 11

Photoshop Editing



Now I Used the Same Fire Pngs As I Used For The House… I Place Those Fire Pngs One By One Making The Best Shape As The Wings Have… I used A lot Of Copies And Wrap To Get The Best Shape… This took A Lot of Time but the Result is Worth it… When I Was Satisfied With The Shape I Use Some Hue And Saturation For The Best Color And Then I Merged All Of Those Fire Copies To One Single Layer And Change The Blending Mode To Color Doge… I This Way I Got That Burnt effect At The Bottom Of The Wings…

I Also Made Some Highlights Because Of The Fire Light Of The Wings… For This, I Used Again A Soft Brush With Flow Rate Of 4% And Orange Color

 

Step 12

Photo Editing Photoshop


In The 12th Step Of This Photoshop Photo Manipulation, I Created The Highlights Onto The Model And The Wings By Using a Soft Brush With 4% Of Flow And By Just Focusing On The Fire Of The Wings As Fire Is At The Back For Most Of The Back Should Be Bright And Some Areas Should Be Dark Because Of The Shadows Of The Wings….

I Also Created Rim Lights Over The Edges Of The Model By Using A Soft Brush With a Flow Of 100%... As There Is Also A Light Coming From The Front Of The Model The Rim Light Should Be There As Well…

 

Step 13

Photoshop Photo Editing


Now At The 2nd Last Step Of Out Photo Manipulation, I used A Png Of A Dead Tree At The Most Front Of The Frame To Get Focus Onto The Model…. I Used Gaussian Blur For The Dead Tree Of Just Like 6px… 

Step 14

Photo Manipulation


In The Last Step Of Our Photo Manipulation, I Firstly Adjusted The Brightness And Contrast Of The Dead Tree And Used Some Color Balance To Get That Bluish Tone Onto The Dead Tree

Then I Made My Model related Layer Hidden Even with the Dead Tree and Exported a JPG File of Just The Background…

Again Imported The Background… Placed It At The Layer Below The Model And Then I Used Tilt Shift From The Blur Filter Gallery To Create A Depth Of Field In The Frame And Blurred The House A Little Bit Of Like 6px to 8px

 

In This Way, I Got My Final Result

Photo Editing


If You Want TO Download The Stock Images Used In This Photoshop Photo Manipulation

CLICK ON ME





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Watch Guide: 12 Different Types Of Watches Every Man Should Own.

Best Winter Dressing For Men ( 2022 Trend )